Monday, April 4, 2011

What counts as 'content' anyway??

Take a good long look at this tweet.   Are you as stunned by its idiocy as I am? 

Mr. Perry fancies himself a "Professional Content Provider."  Now I can't tell you whether or not Mr. Perry was remunerated for that particular tweet, but if so Treasurer Mourdock should ask for his money back. 

As I understand it, the premise of Mr. Perry's tweet is that Senator Lugar is running for re-election because he has nothing better to do with his time.  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the good Senator would prefer spending time with his beloved grandchildren and tending to his farm.  But you know what, we live in a country that is facing some pretty daunting challenges.  Maybe instead of deriding his service, we should cheer his willingness to fight for us in Washington.

After all, not everyone has what it takes to hack it as a Professional Content Provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment